Saturday, August 15, 2009

Conquering Gravity Master

Rads from Tunneling Thru posted about this game Gravity Master and I read her post on Friday evening. The game is simple yet complex in its own way but pretty interesting though. Involves Physics and common sense. Most levels were a breeze but some levels were indeed tricky. Finally I finished the game today, Saturday afternoon after spending like 2-3 hours in total. No googling, no cheating. Man, I was so happy after finishing it :) Here are the screenshots for those who are looking for proofs. I did not care about total score though since I was looking to finish the levels. If I have enough time someday, may be I will work on maximizing the scores :) Try it when you have time, its fun...


1 comment:

rads said...

Oh yes, i suppose one could try again keeping scores in mind, but for me just acing through it all was awesome fun! Now my kids are hooked to it! :-)